Columbiana Fire Department
The Columbiana Fire Department, Station 22 was founded in 1840. Currently, we respond with paid volunteer personnel at all hours of the day providing Fire/Rescue protection within all parts of the City and parts of Fairfield Township. We also have mutual-aid agreements in place with the Village of Leetonia, Village of New Waterford, and Beaver Township.
As of the 2000 Census, there were 5,635 people, 2,534 households, and 1,576 families residing in the city. The city covers a total area of 6.2 square miles.
Our personnel are constantly training and adapting to meet expected needs. The members of this department are committed to providing quality emergency services to the citizens and visitors to Columbiana.