Firestone Park is located at the center of Columbiana and is the recreational cornerstone of the city. Established by the generous donation of land and funds by one of Columbiana’s favorite sons, Harvey S. Firestone, the beautiful 68-acre park has been maintained and has prospered through the tireless efforts of the community.
From the annual Joy of Christmas light show to fireworks on the Fourth of July, Columbiana residents have made Firestone Park as much a part of their holidays and traditions as their own home. Reconnect with nature with a leisurely stroll on the walking trail, or enjoy a moment of reflection by the lovely Mirror Lake. Other park amenities include:
- Four pavilions
- Four covered picnic shelters
- Three lakes
- Four tennis courts
- Three basketball courts
- Three minor league baseball fields
- Legion Field – Home of the Columbiana Clippers baseball team
- Softball Field – Home of the Columbiana Clippers softball team
- Firestone Stadium – Home of the Columbiana Clippers football team
- A public swimming pool with two diving boards and a water slide
- Special events gazebo
- Parking and restrooms
The Columbiana Cemetery has also benefitted from lands and funds donated by Harvey S. Firestone, and is home to the Firestone Family Memorial.
Superintendent: Terry Shaffer
Assistant Superintendent: Frank Nulf
Office Number: 330-482-2656
Google Maps: Firestone Park
To report Park & Cemetery related issues please click here.
Cemetery Clean-up Dates:
Can be placed after April 1, and must be removed by October 15
Can be placed after December 1, and must be removed by March 30