- The interest rate means the Federal Short-term rate, rounded to the nearest whole percent, plus 5% per annum…as determined under section 1274 of the Internal Revenue Code for July of the current year.
- Tax Interest Rate for Tax Year 2017 =6%
Annual Interest Rate per HB5 – Columbiana Ordinance 881.10(A)
- 2016 Tax Year – 5.0% per annum .42% per month
- 2017 Tax Year – 6.0% per annum .50% per month
- 2018 Tax Year – 6.0% per annum .50% per month
All tax forms are provided in PDF format and require Adobe Reader. Some web browsers may attempt to open PDF files on their own. Please download the file to your computer and open it in Adobe Reader to ensure all functions of the file work properly.